Mechanical Design Engineer
If you need more information on this job feel free to Contact us - Find out More →
|Division||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Sub Division||Mechanical Design Engineer|
MCR Engineering & Automation are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
You will be responsible for the successful mechanical design of a broad variety of Equipment and Cleanroom Fabricated equipment on multiple projects. You will work directly with the Engineering Manager and interact directly with the MCR Team, Customers & Suppliers.
• Design from the concept stage through to detailed design, including generation of Bills of Material and production drawings.
• Production of three dimensional drawings using Solid works & AutoCAD software.
• Detailing (dimensions) on all such drawings.
• Liaison with suppliers and site visits to Irish Customers
• Validation and QC of Incoming projects and equipment.
• 3rd level qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline.
• Ideally with experience within the machining / fabrication industries.
• Strong capability Solidworks and Autocad Software Experience within a similar role in an industrial engineering or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Project management experience.
• Good IT skills
• Strong capability in written and oral English
To apply for this position follow the link below or contact Gerard Kirwin on 018899100 or by E-mail on email@example.com, quoting reference number 10442.
Alternatively you can send us your CV quoting a reference to the job you wish to apply for.