Business Development Manager
If you need more information on this job feel free to Contact us - Find out More →
|Division||Business Development Manager|
|Sub Division||Commercial Manager|
My Client has been in business for 30 years, servicing the clean room and production requirements for the food and pharmaceutical industries in Ireland & Internationally. The company offer solutions to their customers in the design and construction of pharmaceutical clean rooms, high grade food production areas and fire-rated data centres.
In line with continued strong growth both domestically and internationally the company are now seeking to appoint a Business Development & Commercial Manager to support the sales and marketing aspect of the company.
The role will be a commercial customer facing role that has overall responsibility for the identification of existing and new business opportunities and will require a confident, outgoing personality who can comfortably engage with both customers, suppliers and internal personnel in order to drive the continued evolution and development of the business.
Among the responsibilities for the role:
• Responsible for the implementation of the strategic plans and operational goals as well as managing the day-to-day activities of the business
• This is very much a client facing role, and the candidate will spend a significant part of their time on client sites
• This person will be the Commercial force behind the business, and will always be looking to increase revenue and business with clients
• Management of the tendering & estimating process
• Procurement of sub-contractors and suppliers
• Risk management, cost control and commercial strategy development & implementation
• Dealing and negotiating of new contracts, projects
• Develop relationships with Clients, Suppliers, Architects, Contractors etc
• This role will report to the Company Managing Director
Ideally the selected individual should:
• Be a commercial focused individual, who can identify and exploit opportunities to grow revenue with existing and new clients.
• A proven capability to operate at a strategic level in terms of planning and delivery
• Have experience of managing tender processes
• Be capable of generating respect and trust from customers, staff, and company directors
• Set and execute high performance standards
• Demonstrate an energetic, self-motivated and flexible approach in all matters
• Have some Quantity Surveying experience / understanding
To apply for this position follow the link below or contact Owen McWilliams on 01 8899106 or by E-mail on email@example.com, quoting reference number 10445.
Alternatively you can send us your CV quoting a reference to the job you wish to apply for.