If you need more information on this job feel free to Contact us - Find out More →
|Division||Construction - Professionals|
|Sub Division||Construction Director|
|Location||Dublin - Ireland|
MCR Group are currently working with a large US Investment funded Dublin based Residential Property Developer Regency who have a high volume of immediate concerns they wish to develop in south and west Dublin. A position has emerged for a strong Construction Director to oversee and co-ordinate these projects. The successful candidate will possess a blend of development authority and residential contracting, be very much results driven and have a strategic thinking approach to operations. This demanding role will involve strong sales and communication expertise; an important aspect will be the ability to impressively report on progress in board meetings and to the various stake holders by monthly tele-conference meetings.
Your new role
You will manage front end construction responsibilities for all projects within the company and deliver residential developments to the highest quality ensuring that they develop its status in the housing market as the number one house provider.
• Joining a large team you will report directly to the Managing Director.
• Manage all construction aspects of projects with expert knowledge of building and design, from feasibility to completion demanding the highest quality.
• Responsible for valued engineering and assessment of construction methods to ensure projects are cost efficient and achievable against budget.
• Preparation of tender documentation and management of the Design team and PQS.
• Management of the competitive tender process and recommendation of contractor.
• Devising risk mitigation plans per site in liaison with design team and contractor.
• Site Management of contractors including programming, planning, quality and health & safety.
• Liaising with various Councils in relation to development sites, estate bonds and taking in charge works.
• Ensuring all developments are constructed in accordance with full planning and compliance condition.
• Future proofing for the development by devising development strategy plans and implementing development changes as required.
• Ensuring all structures, processes, and procedures are in place to manage an effective construction division.
• You will preside over the construction budget ensuring projects are delivered on time and within agreed parameters.
• Manage correspondence, contractual and otherwise and ensure that all design Team appointments of third parties and service providers are managed effectively.
What you need in Personal Experience:
• The ideal candidate will have a relevant construction degree
• You will also have a minimum of 8 years' experience in hands on delivery of high quality housing developments.
• Experiencing in managing design teams and large construction teams on residential schemes
• Knowledge of the housing market in the greater Dublin area
• Strong reputation in the residential sector with consultants and local authorities
• Experience of managing building contracts
• Sound knowledge of latest building regulations
What you'll get in return:
You'll receive a very competitive salary of 100k plus along with a mid range vehicle.
Primarily, you'll have an excellent opportunity to work with a leading and progressive developer known for their 1st class project delivery, internal staff culture,
To apply for this position follow the link below or contact Owen McWilliams on 086-8213373 or by E-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 10447.
Alternatively you can send us your CV quoting a reference to the job you wish to apply for.